1. I fell all by myself.
2. That great internal struggle I thought you were having? Yeah, how about no.
3. I don’t want you anymore.
4. You’re never going to be allowed to hurt me ever again.
5. You are inconsiderate and lack basic human compassion.
6. Empathy is not one of your strong suits.
7. I question myself every day on why I ever chose you.
8. You’ve proved to me that some people just don’t have those redeeming qualities.
9. I don’t hate you. Hell, I don’t even dislike you.
10. You taught me that exposing my heart so openly hurts like hell, but at least I got to learn the depths of you (or lack thereof) much faster.
See you in the fall, and may you haunt me no longer.
How do you let go of attachment to things? Don’t even try. It’s impossible. Attachment to things drops away by itself when you no longer seek to find yourself in them.Eckhart Tolle (via thecalminside)
and if he wants to leave
then let him leave
you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love
His heart wasn’t as beautiful as his smile.
We emotionally manipulated one another
Until we thought it was love.
Forgive me, I was lonely so I chose you.
I am a lover without a lover
I’m lovely and lonely
I belong deeply to myself
The words you smoked with your cigarette lips have damaged my lungs and I cannot seem to breathe anymore.Cigarette. (via dollpoetry)